The Peshtigo Area Chamber of Commerce has a very clear mission; support the needs of business and industry to promote a healthy local economy. Under the leadership of a strong and active board, the actions we are taking will benefit both you and your business for years to come.
We look forward to you joining our organization and sharing your ideas. The Peshtigo Area Chamber of Commerce needs your support. The more members we have, the more effective we will be! Please sign up for your 2022 membership today! We are currently seeking board members. If you would like to attend a meeting to see if you might be interested in joining our board, please call us!If you have any questions about the Chamber or how you can get involved, please feel free to contact our office at
715-582-0327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What benefits to do members receive?
● ADVERTISE – All members receive a “Member” decal to display in your business. We can also provide an online membership badge for your website or social media.
● ADVOCATE – By partnering with other community agencies, we help improve our community for residents, business owners and future generations.
● CHAMBER INITIATED EVENTS – We facilitate community business training series seminars, lunch and learns, job fairs and small business mentoring opportunities.
● COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT – Build relationships with community leaders and agencies. Learn what’s happening in your community.
● CONNECT – Join us to connect with local, like-minded professionals.
● NETWORKING – Build relationships with other businesses with like-minded cultures and values. Expand your contact list of local business partners.
● PROMOTION – Members can distribute printed materials at our literature centers located at the Chamber of Commerce visitor center. You can also utilize our website and social media for employment openings and other news.
● SPONSORSHIP – We have several opportunities for sponsorship: including Community Career Expo, Historical Days, Annual Awards Dinner, City Wide Rummage Sale and on our website.
● VALUABLE RESOURCE – Your fellow members are a valuable resource for overcoming challenges that may arise in your day-to-day operations.