“Civic organizations are defined as any community-based company, club, committee, association, corporation, or any other organization or group of persons acting in concert which is composed of persons who are members thereof voluntarily and whose purpose is primarily devoted to further causes such as education, charitable, recreational, or social welfare purposes, hence provide services to our community.”
The chamber is seeking nominations for the following categories: individual; business, non-profit groups, and friends of education.
- Through service, volunteering, and/or donations the individual/group/business has impacted the community/schools.
- The nominated individual or organization must have demonstrated strong concern for the Peshtigo Community and or schools of the Peshtigo Community.
- Individuals, businesses (big, small, etc), non-profit groups, and church/civic organizations.
- All nominations must be received by the Peshtigo Area Chamber of Commerce by September 1st.
- Any individual or group can make nominations.
- Submit by September 1st
Our awards and recognition banquet presentation will be held at Embers 1871 in September, and will be open to the public.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service to others”
Nominate an Organization
Having trouble viewing the form below? Click here to open the form in a new tab.